POST recruitment is recruiting an additional Digital Project Manager for an exciting agency based in Leeds.
We are looking for someone with at least 4 years experience within a digital agency / technology consultancy environment delivering projects for clients. You will be an adventurous, friendly and confident problem solver who will use digital to achieve positive outcomes by helping to create and drive forward the products and services that the client is proud to offer.
You will be joining a compact and motivated development team in an agile and JIRA driven environment, where innovation and personal learning are a requirement and a big part of our culture. This could be learning a new language, building interactive chat bots, developing complex single page applications or shipping cross platform mobile apps.
Responsible for driving innovation in our products and services using your extensive front-end experience.
Really making a difference by consistently innovating and pushing boundaries, utilising best-in-class human behaviour, thinking, designing and engineering to create tangible outputs for customers and to shine above our competition.
Having a team first attitude, collaborating and bringing out in each other to succeed, by creating, adding and improving our products and services, enhancing capability and usability directly for all our customers.
Your experience, essential:
• 3-5 years project management experience working in a Jira-based environment.
• Formal project management training, preferably PRINCE2 Practitioner
• Experience of working in a software development environment (websites, web apps, mobile apps)
• Experience of project managing complex software projects (full life-cycle management)
• Experience of project managing both 'Front End’ and 'Back End’ layers within a software project
• Demonstrable knowledge of programme and project management techniques and governance processes
• Experience working as a software developer / software engineer
• Experience of working with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services
Your skills & abilities:
• Are focused on delivery whilst being flexible and adaptable
• Understand confidentiality
• Can escalate and prioritise with a sense of urgency and work to tight deadlines
• Can manage third party suppliers
• Have effective time management skills to make best use of time and resources
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Have excellent I.T. skills, including detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Project management software (Jira)
• Can establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues and influence/negotiate
Your duties & tasks
• Delivery deadlines and milestone management - time and resource
• Task management and prioritisation - JIRA and other internal software packages
• Scope change management - client and internal team requests
• Budget management - associated project and delivery costs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'