DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
A fantastic opportunity in Warwick has arisen for a Digital Project Manager to work with my client who is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Duration: Initial 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP (can wait for notice periods)
- Accomplished experience within a Project Management capacity
- Must possess Intranet Implementation Experience
- O365 Experience Essential
- Agile project Delivery Essential
- CMS (Content Management System Experience Desirable
- Able to work closely with technical SMEs
- Ability to work with third party suppliers
- Flexible, self starter and independent
- Good internal stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience of full project lifecycle
- Detail oriented with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Strong conceptual grasp of technology with successful history of delivering on various projects
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'