A career that's life-changing
Digital Project Manager
Location - Holborn, London
Salary - £35,000 per annum - Pro Rata (including Inner London Allowance)
Contract - FTC - 6 Months, Full-Time
- Up to 7 weeks paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 35 hour working week plus some flexibility to work from home
We offer a highly competitive salary, with a minimum of 7 weeks leave (i.e. 29 days' plus bank holidays), an excellent company pension scheme, regular and supportive supervision, season ticket travel loan facility, interest free Development Loans and discounts at major high street retailers. Plus, there are a lot more besides.
Action for Children
Every year, Action for Children impacts on the lives of 310,000 children, young people and their families across the UK, through our professional and committed workforce of c.4300.
This role will see you Project manage agile development cycles for Action for Children's websites and platforms.
- Project manage iterative website updates based on business and user needs, using agile project management techniques
- Drive collaboration with stakeholders, and ensure communication and expectation management
- Support the Digital Platform Manager to deliver regular website releases with updated information architecture, content and functionality
- Manage the prioritised backlog based on user and stakeholder needs
- Write good user stories and make decisions based on data and user and business needs
- Work with the User Experience Lead to develop an expert understanding of the users' needs and champion these in the delivery
- Set measurable goals and report against these to demonstrate progress against stated benefits
What are we looking for?
- Experienced in Project management with a passion for evolving and shaping great digital products
- Experienced in creating, maintaining and prioritising product backlogs to direct the work of developers and UX agencies and freelancers
- Has experience in engaging with users and turning user insight into product improvements
- Has enthusiasm for sharing learning, and mentoring others and helping them to learn
- Familiarity with setting, monitoring and reporting measurable product performance targets
- Is familiar with a range of agile and lean delivery techniques and tools.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Workshop facilitation experience
Please refer to the full job description and person specification for further information.
If you require further details please contact Saima Khan on
We look forward to your application.
We are committed to safer recruitment practices to protect our service users, therefore all applicants are expected to have an understanding of and commitment to safeguarding best-practice.
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons particularly people with Disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our workforce.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'