Digital Project Manager | £420-£460 per day | 4 month contract | Macclesfield
Your new company
You will be working for a leading pharmaceutical company based in Macclesfield.
Your new role
As a Digital Project Manager, objective is to help manage the Open Digital project and its ambitions to deliver web assets to globally distributed stakeholders using SaFe Agile Methodologies
* Oversee and drive plans across multiple workstreams, including activities, resources, costs, roles, responsibilities and quality as defined IT Project Management Methodology (ADF).
* Assist in the management of the project budget forecasts, tasks, schedules, risks, change management, and status to support effective decisions and project reporting to stakeholders and customers
* Assist scrum leads in their efforts to continually coordinate interdependencies between workstreams
* Manage relationships with business stakeholders/Product Owners to ensure the effective capturing of business requirements (user stories) and commitment to project/program objectives.
* Drive effective risks & issues management (RAID), managing effectively existing processes which are already in place. Ensure impediments are either resolved and/or escalate escalated quickly and appropriately
* Take the lead role and/or guide on SaFe Agile meeting success including Program Increment (PI) Planning, Sprint Planning, Scrum-of-Scrum, and Solution Demo's, as well as chair ADF mandated stage gate meetings
What you'll need to succeed
* Project Management experience delivering sustainable solutions using SaFe Agile / Scrum methodologies with an emphasis on speed to market.
* Proven skills and experience delivering, managing and controlling delivery of Digital solutions
* Proven to effectively manage a number of scrum/workstream leads, using time efficiently to understand status' and program Risks and Issues as part of 2-week sprint delivery iterations
* Excellent relationship management, interpersonal and influencing skills with Product, Site Owners, and stakeholders
* Good communication skills (both oral and written) and facilitation skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a daily rate £420-£460 - 4 month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.