We are currently looking for a Digital project manager to joined a Mobile Marketing Agency based in Central London.
They are an agency that work across all aspects of mobile including startegy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work across some of their biggest clients all over the Globe.
The right candidate:
- Be responsible for the strategy, planning, buying, set-up and deliver mobile acquisition campaigns
- confident working n a client facing role
- understanding of digital/mobile Industry
- Manager of 2 junior staff members
- Support the app growth team across areas such as App Store Optimisation, Conversion Optimisation and Organic app discovery.
The responsibilities of this particular role cover 2 key areas:
1 - Project / Account Management:
- Taking ownership of new client projects
- Defining the initial project scope and preparing the delivery plans, scope documents, schedules, budgets, testing and deployment plan.
- Managing a multi-skilled client team and their work, ensuring consistency in all deliveries.
- Producing creative briefs and briefing in internal and external designers and art workers and managing relationships with any other external suppliers
- Working with the project teams to gather learnings for future projects and identifying improvements to the delivery process
2- Fit to Market - The chosen candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering strategies within the following aspects of Fit to Market:
- App Store Optimisation
- Mobile CRM
- Review Management
- Competitive research
- Searchability & Deep linking
- Social Sharing
- Organic acquisition Strategy
We are also looking for someone that:
- 2+ years experience
- Creative and problem solving
- Strong understanding of best practise in mobile and Digital projects
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Interested in technology, mobile, user experience and have strong desire to develop your knowledge in these areas further
- Numerate and analytical
- Exposure to CMS, Acquisition tools, In-app analytic tools, advertising platforms
Please do get in touch if you are interested.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job