Unipro are looking for a seasoned (digital) Project Manager to come and join us to help take the business to the next level. A competent individual to come in and build on the processes we have currently in place.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities
- Managing the project delivery process
- Developing new processes in the delivery cycle as required
- Ensuring that the delivery team is trained in the relevant processes and skills
- Managing and maintaining the Jira project management toolset
- Assisting the account managers in project delivery related queries
- Identifying areas where team motivation can be improved and organising appropriate training
- Cost management. Responsible for project budget P&L
- Responsible for project delivery resourcing (working with the development manager to ensure the dev team is resourced appropriately)
- Project and resource planning
- Project reporting
- Risk Management
- Communication management throughout the team including external stakeholder and client teams
- Client satisfaction and value management. Providing valuable solutions to our clients.
- Knowledge management – ensuring that project documentation and knowledge is captured and retained.
- Assisting with client pitches and sales activities.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers.
In return for your hard work as a Digital Project Manager, you will be entitled to an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in our company.
Unipro started in 1997 and we have built our solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. We deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Even though we have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel e-commerce platforms, we now primarily specialise in Drupal implementations – usually for clients and projects that have demanding, multi-faceted integration requirements.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in our Digital Project Manager position.
- Project management