We are looking for an experienced, passionate, client facing Digital / Web professional with Account Management and Digital Project Management skills, to work for this exciting digital consultancy based out of Kings Cross. You will take a lead on the management of their clients digital projects which are wide ranging and cover the full digital mix including full build web projects and digital marketing campaigns.
This role is both hands-on and strategic and would suit someone with previous experience managing multiple digital / web projects in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing environment where you can make a real difference then please apply.
Your skillset should cover the full digital spectrum; you should be comfortable talking to clients about anything from their website conversion rate, to their PPC performance, to their overall digital strategy. And you'll also be efficient at managing small and large projects internally across multiple teams. You need to have a good technical understanding and also good business acumen.
The key facets to your role will be on time and quality delivery of digital projects, performance, and client satisfaction.
Working with clients in the UK, the US and Australia you'll be involved in all aspects of digital projects - this will include:
- Client management - responsible for client's digital performance, satisfaction and project delivery
- Project management - working with our developers, designers and the wider team on the full website development lifecycle, from wireframing to testing and launch
- Implement day-to-day requests from clients - primarily on their websites
- Some hands-on CMS and technical work
- Aspects of SEO and PPC management in terms of communications between vendors and the clients
- Manage clients Local SEO strategy, from implementing citations to working with clients on the optimisation of their Google Business listings
- CRM - working to optimise leads sent through the CRM
- Social media - taking our SM strategy to the next level, and working with clients to implement their strategies
- Reporting - managing internal and client reporting
- Managing vendors
- Implementing processes to improve efficiency and performance
- Put together our quarterly newsletter
- Working with our copywriters and PR agency
- Email marketing
- Social Media
- project management
- digital agency
- web builds