Our client are fast growing digital business in Manchester.
Due to continued growth they now require an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
Daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide input at early stages of projects, communicating technical, creative and production issues and solutions both internally and to the client
- Input on proposals, brainstorming sessions and translate ideas to paper for later presentation to stakeholders
- Liaise with the client and account teams to ensure any changing client needs are met and negotiated
- Overseeing and managing the daily development, project plans and ensure deadlines are met - Advise on innovative ideas for design and digital solutions
- Communicate with clients and manage expectations
- Manage project budget, workflow and profitability
The Digital project Manager will suit an individual with the following experience:
- Project management in an agency environment
- Excellent communications and client management skills
- Interest in digital technologies
- Ability to document requirements
- Team management experience within a digital/creative setting
- Experience of working with different team disciplines, from development to creative
This opportunity would suite an individual who is keen to progress to senior level.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Project Management
- Digital Agency
- project manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job