We are recruiting for a contract Digital Project Manager with a background in Development, specifically in .NET & C#.
This is a flexible contract that will give you lots of ownership and influence, its best suited to a project manager with hands-on programming skills in .NET, C# Development.
You'll be joining our digital start-up client on an initial 3 - 6-month contract to assist them with the enhancement and integrations of a large web platform.
You'll have a number of responsibilities including; planning, executing and coordinating digital projects and you'll be required to set milestones for these projects as well as structuring the processes to bring increased efficiency and effectiveness.
Your day to day will also include dealing with internal/stakeholders and decision makers. You'll assist with the management of a project that will allow online key functionality and feature upgrades, as well as platform integrations, is essential to making the application effective.
- A minimum of 4 years' project management experience within IT or web-based projects
- Previous experience or a general understanding of Development technologies including C#, ASP.NET Web API's, SQL
- Experienced in integrating CMS or CRM
- Ensuring demanding goals are completed
- Focuses on results, customer satisfaction and quality
- Creativity/new ideas/Innovation
- Full stack Development knowledge
- Testing or Test management experience
- Can manage a 3rd party developer and help our client find, onboard and manage a new partner
- Previous experience within an SME in a similar role as well as wider knowledge.
- Certifications - Scrum Product Owner and/or PRINCE2 (or equivalent
- SalesForce or WordPress CMS
Day to Day
- Develop and introduce project goals, project planning monitor the UX
- Project deliverables and budgets; identifying resources and coordinating stakeholders as required
- Managing Developers, Designers (via a 3rd party agency) to define technical requirements in line with the UX reports.
- Managing the day-to-day operational and tracking aspects of the project
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements and presentations
- Track project deliverables and provide direction on User Acceptance Testing, bug reviews and sign off prior to delivery
- Provide documentation and training for users of new features
- Regularly review and analyse the project scope
Please send us your CV in the first instance.
Digital Project Manager, C# Developer, Programmer, .NET Developer, Prince2, Scrum, Agile, Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, C# Developer, Programmer, .NET Developer, Prince2, Scrum, Agile, Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job