A UK leading creative design agency are actively looking for a Project Manager to join their team at their Central London-based office. You will be expected to keep Production Teams motivated to produce high-quality work. They promote a collaborative and supporting environment, however the preference goes out to candidates who are proactive, take accountability and effectively own their work. They are currently working fully remotely and will offer flexible working options moving forward.
This role would also be suitable for a Producer looking to progress in a Project Management role.
Please note - ideal candidates for this role would have worked in origination from creative idea through to production, leaning towards video production. As opposed to versioning and localisation specialised Producers.
- Manage the Digital Production of video/social content (animated and static content).
- Accountable and responsible for E2E processes for project deliverables and manage these projects in an Agile environment.
- Produce precise, detailed timelines in collaboration with the creative and production teams.
- Create and update project documentation including project plans, flowcharts and budget reconciliation reports.
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible project issues.
- Experience working in an agency working on digital content production projects.
- Solid understanding of post-production across video, 2D and 3D.
- Experience managing Creative Teams and a solid understanding of their work.
- Experience managing the full project lifecycle (including creative conception).
- Experience working on animation and live-action projects in the gaming/entertainment industry would be highly desirable.
- Digital Production
- Digital Project Management
- Video Production
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'