Excellent opportunity for a Digital Project Manager (Intranet) to join a growing team. Based in Tyne and Wear.
The client are a global company, looking for a Digital Project Manager (Intranet)
For this Digital Project Manager (Intranet) role, you will be responsible for the project management of the companies Intranet and converting the existing CMS system to the new SharePoint software. You will be responsible for producing the user guides and templates for the new system and training staff across all levels of the organisation.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Manage the homepage to maintain a proper balance of content, tools and information.
- Oversee authoring and proper use of online channels for official company news.
- Lead projects to improve sections of the intranet or deliver new tools through the intranet.
- Monitor site analytics and report on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure proper coordination between the IT Department and intranet software vendors.
- Liaise with the IT Department and software vendors on technical questions of implementation and upgrades.
- Manage common administrative tasks in the intranet software, or liaise with IT staff around those tasks.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs and involve them in planning and problem solving (including Communications, IT, HR, Risk and Legal, as well as executives and administrative staff).
- Communicate actively with all main stakeholder and user groups.
- Provide introductions and training to users of all different levels (including average users, content owners, news authors, group owners).
The successful Digital Project Manager (Intranet) will need:
- Excellent project management skills - the ability to manage project from beginning to end
- Ability to manage the project to move to new CMS system
- Strong SharePoint Experience and CMS Systems
- Ability to create user guides and templates for the broader business and provide training to all level stakeholders
- Great communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the business
- Experience of Google analytics is advantageous but not essential
- Be very organised, prioritise workload and project coordination skills
An excellent remuneration package with a salary package up to £25k DOE, pension and other attractive benefits.
- Digital marketing
- project management
- Digital Project Manager
- project manager newcastle
- Digital role
- digital Newcastle