Digital Project Manager, Digital Gaming, Digital Agency
We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Project Manager to come and work for a very cool client of ours. They are looking to hire a creatively driven and gaming passionate Project Manager to lead on a really exciting new venture.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on-agency experience with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, HTML5 display advertising, interactive experiences and websites
- The ability to understand, manage and schedule creative deliverables based on provided media plans and client briefs
- Good understanding of design standards and practices
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and need to make sure that both our client and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick off
- Be an instantly likable, approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills
- Have a complete understanding of digital production processes coupled with a considerable and demonstrable knowledge of the digital space
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £35,000 - £45,000 and benefits package and Bonus with other perks such as regular socials and beers fridge Fridays ??
Keywords: Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Gaming, Digital Gaming, e-commerce, ecommerce, Kanban, Waterfall, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, APIs, User Stories, burndown, Iterative, Agency, Development, SDLC.
- Digital Agency
- User Stories
- Digital transformation
- Story Mapping