This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Work for one of the finest digital agencies in Bristol and the South West.
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Bristol, easily commutable from Bath and Cardiff.
- Stunning portfolio of clients to work with within the retail space connecting your clients to customers through digital experiences.
This is an agency renowned for delivering digital brilliance across all channels, from campaign led projects, large scale CMS driven design and build to eCommerce focused projects. We're proud to be closely partnered with them, and they also happen to be lovely people.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Producer, you will be a key part of the business, working closely with a variety of B2C retail clients helping them share a valued connection with their customers through digital experiences. You will get under the skin of the business working to achieve excellence.
Working within the company’s promise of providing premium quality digital projects across the board, valuing design and innovation, you will immerse yourself in concept driven solutions that engage in the clients’ customers, to enable the company’s to be market leaders within their space.
You will be a key part of the agency; the linchpin which holds everything together, through regular contact with your client, briefing work through the studio ensuring the right projects are prioritised to help internal teams structure their commitments and ensuring throughout all projects that every element of the project is running on time and on budget.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need a few years of experience gained as a Digital Project Manager, whether that's a marketing agency managing digital projects or a pure play digital agency.
- You could be an Account Manager, managing digital projects or a very client facing Digital Producer- regardless of title; you’ll manage complex digital projects and have strong communication skills, keeping your clients updated throughout the project full life cycle.
- You will be versed in all things digital, and not afraid to tackle things head on.
- You will have managed a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX research, digital content and digital campaigns.
- You will be the type of person who can hit the ground running- to be a jack of all trades with all things from strategy to concept through to UX projects and dealing with challenges influence the design process.
- A natural leader, capable of working with senior management to scope out not only project success but how the department can ever improve and grow.
- Full project cycle experience, from scope through to delivery.
- If you’ve worked with retail or B2C clients that would be highly desirable.
For all of your amazing digital talents, you’ll receive a salary of up to £28k- entirely dependent on experience. You’ll also enjoy working for a forward thinking and well regarded digital agency that is going from strength to strength and carries great opportunities for development and progression in line with their exciting growth plans.
If you’re in digital project management and you’re on the lookout for a new role, get in touch with Fran today.