Nigel Wright is exclusively supporting a retail client in Newcastle to recruit multiple project manager vacancies to join its head office team. The business has had a hugely profitable 12m of trading despite challenging market conditions and has now created a new function within its marketing team.
These roles will manage digital and customer experience projects, working closely with internal stakeholders, to ensure communication, output, and deliverables are maintained, ensuring a seamless user experience and customer journey. You will analyse the performance of the campaigns and strategy, giving direction to a delivery team and informing the future direction.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced account, project, or customer success candidate (ideally from a digital marketing agency) to take on a newly created and varied role.
- Map customer journeys highlighting key touchpoints, pain points, customer needs and opportunities.
- Ensure output in marketing is customer-centric - always challenge when decisions are not customer first.
- Provide analysis and insight using Google suite of analytics products to understand traffic sources, user behavior and conversion opportunities to highlight to relevant delivery teams.
- Interpret customer feedback and use it as an opportunity for improvement.
- Gather requirements, develop briefs, and working cross-functionally to ensure projects and tasks are delivered.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with stakeholders across the wider business. (product, development, creative, digital, sales, etc.)
- Align customer journeys and outputs with the group-wide marketing initiatives for harmonisation.
- Create and maintain a library of journey flowcharts to ensure consistency and visibility.
- Sound understanding of digital marketing principles and technologies; not a technical expert, but the understanding of which channels work for which campaigns, what tactics deliver which results, etc.
- Experienced stakeholder manager, can work with a diverse group of internal colleagues.
- Evidence of being able to support colleagues to deliver the best results - open communication, setting expectations, and delivering projects.
- Confident communicator, can present to colleagues across the group and represent function and ideas with clarity and confidence.
- Reliable to work with autonomy and responsibility when required, a trusted and a valued colleague throughout the business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'