Digital Project Manager - Boutique Creative Agency
Award-winning boutique creative agency in SE1 is looking for an ambitious and brilliant Digital Project Manager to join their growing team. This is a really exciting and varied role for an enthusiastic strategically minded Digital Project Manager to work with both local and international clients.
Whilst your experience will be through-the-line, we are looking for someone with a sound understanding of digital processes. Acting as a consultant for our clients you’ll be a naturally strong communicator with great presentation skills with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience.
You have the opportunity to wear many hats in this role, so it’s really important that you have experience working with a diverse mix of clients across a range of projects and relationship levels. This is an exciting opportunity to support the management team, with not only existing clients, but help the agency pitch and win new exciting business!
· Managing and overseeing the delivery of a range of projects while supporting the team- managing client expectations across all stages of the delivery process: from initial briefing, estimating, resource management, delivery and quality assurance.
· Experience in managing budgeting on projects, as well as tracking time sheets and profit reporting on a project by project basis.
· Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly. We are looking for someone who knows how to get the best out of a team of designers and developers by supporting them, whilst they in turn support the Project Manager.
· A proven track record in managing resource effectively, including the ability to report on effort and resolve scheduling challenges and conflicts that arise along the way.
· Sourcing and managing third party suppliers to oversee project delivery across the business, engaging with the management team to bring in the relevant resource.
· Extremely well organised, process-driven and dedicated person, with an outgoing personality, strong leadership and can-do attitude.
· Experience with Agile methodology, JIRA a benefit.
Please note this is a permanent role, however a temp-perm option is possible.
If you are looking to work with a close-knit team on some fantastic accounts, you’re a self starter who is happy to hit the ground running, have a love for dogs (there are two in the office) and have the flexibility for travel, then send your CV in now for immediate consideration!
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job