Digital Project Manager, Agency working with Major Global Brands
We're looking for a bright, talented individual who's passionate about digital and understands the importance of great client service and exceptional project delivery.
Our client works for world class organisations that demand world class services and solutions. They have an ambitious and award winning digital team and foster a culture of synergy between creativity and technology, actively encouraging new ideas, innovative thinking and experimentation to push the boundaries of what is possible.
You'll work predominantly with clients up to and including Director-level so experience delivering projects at this level is essential to ensure you can meet client demands and provide the highest standard of service. Your primary focus will be to plan, organise, motivate and control resources to meet project objectives. In parallel we expect you to lead provide the very best service and experience to keep their clients happy.
If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative digital products and services at a rapid pace, serving customers seamlessly across e-commerce, digital, mobile, and social media, then please get in touch.
You'll Be Responsible For
- You will coordinate a centralised digital production and localisation processes for global brands involving simultaneous website rollouts across multiple countries.
- The main programme of work when you start will be focusing on rolling out a global website, responsive across all platforms, due to this any knowledge of localisation is a huge benefit
- During the process you will work end-to end with digital & technical strategists, UX, designers, producers and developers
- Projects can be both highly creative and technical, so it's essential you are able to lead an integrated team and your client through all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Day-to-day internal production team coordination to communicate weekly production schedule and work closely on prioritizing work across projects to ensure all work streams are on track.
The Ideal Candidate
- The candidate will be expected to support PMs and production team with any queries and actions related to site integration tools (AEM, TAB, Kritique Toolbox, PIM ingest, BIN)
- Localisation experience
- Good financial modelling experience and use software tools such as Jira
- Problem solving
- Strategic planning and execution
- Program implementation
- Recognising interdependencies within the program
- Assumes program ownership
- Effective Team Leadership skills
- Digital Project Manager
- UX Designers
- Service Designers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job