Location: Old Street, London
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + benefits including an office in the heart of London, diverse teams and more!
Start Date: Immediate
A global SaaS platform provider is looking for a Digital Product Consultant with experience building and coordinating delivery of complex SaaS services to large enterprise customers across the globe.
With offices across the UK, Austria, North America and Poland, they build and manage intelligent digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use that engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There’s a lot that goes into "making complex look simple" for 15M+ people every year which is why they're looking for a Digital Project Consultant to join their customer success team. As their Digital Project Consultant, you will be working with clients and internal teams on a day-to-day basis to create innovative digital advice experiences.
This is a unique opportunity to work in their buzzing office in London together with their team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
About the role:
- Designing solutions meeting client’s business goals and managing the creative and technical implementation process
- Presenting the value of the company’s solution to clients
- Using your arsenal of tools and methodologies to enhance every project you touch and add your own conceptual and solution-oriented ideas
- Gathering requirements and technical specs to prepare project timelines and scope implementation efforts
- Running discovery sessions and project workshops to gather customer business objectives and challenges
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Consulting, SaaS, eCommerce or IT project management
- Proven experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Industry expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail or Electronics
- University degree, preferably in Commerce, Engineering, IT or equivalent training and job experience
- German language would be a plus
- Functional expertise in modern online marketing and CRO
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Challenger profile - love to debate (not argue), relationship builder, good listener and problem solver
- Creative and imaginative with an attention for detail
What’s on offer:
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Office in the heart of London
- Fun and collaborative environment
The company is on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because they are facing new exciting tasks everyday, they need your help to provide the highest quality solutions for their clients.
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Technical Consultant, Digital Advice Consultant, Project Manager, Technical Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, Digital Project Consultant, may also be considered for this role.
- Project Manager
- Technical Consultant
- Technical Account Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Digital Advice Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'