Position: Digital Programme Manager
Location: West London
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 + Package
Digital Programme Manager required to join fast-paced, Global Events organisation that embarking on a large-scale Digital/Agile transformation programme through the use of centralised technology and product. You will report directly into the Digital Programme Director and work in a programme environment which is lively, fast paced and challenging. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects and programmes within a SCUM/Agile methodology playing a key part in the Digital Transformation programme.
- Background in working publishing, exhibition or events is essential
- Track record of delivery on both onshore, offshore, multi-team and multi-stream initiatives using lean and agile methods.
- Strong track record in successfully delivering agile and digital transformation projects is essential
- 3rd party vendor management skills (onshore, offshore, nearshore) is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement is essential
This is a global Events organisation which is experiencing a substantial enterprise wide digital transformation. If you have the above skillset and looking to take the next step in your career then please apply now, I look forward to being in touch.
- Digital Agile
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job