Digital Programme Manager
Our client, an award winning digital development agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Programme Manager to join their team.
As Digital Programme Manager, you will be a key part of the senior management team, responsible for working with some of the companies most ambitious clients to help manage large scale digital programmes of work.
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of business strategy, and the knowledge of how to apply digital solutions
- Experience working at a strategic level with commercial clients
- A thorough understanding of what digital is capable of achieving
- Time, budget and project management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire clients and internal development teams
- An eye for business opportunity and growth
- Team player with leadership skills
- Passionate about digital technology
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will get to work in a vibrant, creative and collaborative working environment. Benefits include pension, childcare vouchers and regular social events and gatherings. You will also get to work with some great, nationally recognised clients.
If this is something you have the skills and experience for and would like to hear more about, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.
- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- Digital Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"