Digital Programme Director - £100,000 - London
Nigel Frank International are working with a globally awarded digital agency who are looking for a Digital Programme Director to join the business on a permanent basis.
The business are a highly regarded digital team that create games, animations , films, platforms and applications for a broad range of clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology.
Candidates for this role should have an exceptional background in a Programme Director position or similar. This role will require the successful candidate to lead the direction (operational) of the digital team. You will be responsible for defining and implementing the standards and processes of the team, project managining the resources across a strong portfolio of accounts. And most essentially be successful in implementing recovery for any project crisis situations.
Within the team there are over 20 digital specialists that work across a range of areas (project management/client service/strategy/UX/design/front-end/back-end development/QA.
The business work with industry leading brands.
Candidates for this position must be able to demonstrate a proven ability and track record of successfully delivering the largest projects and/or programmes. Specifically with relation to teams with 25+ members and minimum £3m revenue.
Consulting skills and the ability to build strong relationships throughout the business is crucial for this position. You will be responsible for defining viable approaches and methodologies with relevant industry standards and best practices.
Successful candidates will be responsible for managing the portfolio project team on a day to day basis and defining the responsibilities within this team as well as setting direction and allocating with the team.
An ability to maximise revenue across multiple projects and/or accounts will be sought after in candidates for this role. You will be expected to develop as strong a profit margin as possible.
Other aspects and responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and building team morale
- Project deliverables and communications quality
- Leadership of project/delivery area
- Lead multiple work streams
- Explain the businesses business focus/targets/guidelines and provide clarity about the implications of these for team/individuals
- Understanding of key business drivers for clients/potential clients.
- Understanding of how the business can add value/tailor business strategies/solutions accordingly
An ability to proactively recognise new business opportunities - develop these and win these opportunities.
In order to be successful in your application for this position it is essential you can demonstrate experience with as much of the below as possible: Experience managing marketing, creative or technology projects.
- Extensive experience managing projects for blue-chip firms/clients, including projects in a web/digital consulting environment
- Experience developing project plans using MS Project/Omniplan, PRINCE 2 and/or Agile project methodologies.
- Evidence of management of large project teams to successful conclusion
- Top class communication, organisation & presentation skills
- Managed relationships at a senior level within large corporations. Comfortable working with senior management
- Deep industry knowledge (e.g. FMCG) as well as functional specialism in project role, such as Software Engineering, Business Analysis, Information Architecture
- Proven client management abilities to negotiate scope and finances. Ability to manage third parties and external resources
- Very strong meeting facilitation skills - ability to run client workshops of up to 10 people on multiple subject areas
- Can articulate Project Management methodology - processes, practices, controls, team management, project delivery phases. Can turn requirements into a viable project plan and marshal resources required to deliver
- Business process orientation
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, self-starter and self-learner
- Ability to work independently with little direction and tight deadlines. Strong follow-through orientation
- Ability to motivate others and provide a positive project environment
This is an exciting position to join a company who are passionate about rewarding their staff.
Some of the perks of working with this leading organisation are:
- Unlimited holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Vast Online benefits system
- Company pension contributions
If this is a position you could see yourself excelling in please do not hesitate in sending your CV across to: OR give me a call on OR to discuss your options further.
*Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK/EU*
*Sponsorship will NOT be provided*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job