Digital Product Sales
Have you been working in the digital space selling software or apps or something similar? Want to work for a funky, fast paced growing organisation who are looking to expand their team. THey are launching new products and this is an exciting time to progress these new products and sell to either exisiting or new clients.
What will you be doing?
- Joining the BDM team you will be providing technical support during client visits to help close the sale
- Pre-sales consultancy to existing customers to help develop their business
- Create and deliver presentations
- Work with the technology develop to enhance the digital product functionalities to the next upgrade
- Provide project management for digital developments through to UAT sign off
- Assist with marketing material and campaign development for digital solutions
- Create and write process guides and user manuals to enable training to staff and clients on digital solutions and features
What do you need?
- Experience of selling software, apps or similiar
- A background in technical pre-sales within the digital product space
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Client relationship experience with an emphasis on client insights
- Experience of working in digital solutions environment
What's on offer?
- Modern funky open space offices
- Salary up to £45,000
- Commission on sales to either existing or new clients
- 22 days holiday rising on length of service
- Healthcare or Perkbox
- Car share and cycle to work incentive scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- The opportunity to make a difference and develop your career to the next level
- technical support
- product manager
- product support
- product consultant
- digital product
- technical presales
- product matter expert
- digital consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"