Shoe Zone, the no.1 value footwear retailer is seeking a Digital Product Photographer & Editor to join their Marketing department at their Head Office in Leicester. This role will be primarily responsible for providing product photography for shoezone.com, as well as other ad-hoc lifestyle photography to be used online and in store.
We are looking for the following skills & experience:
- A qualification in Photography or equivalent experience.
- Existing Portfolio.
- Knowledge of photographic techniques and practices such as exposure, shutter speed and ISO.
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong technical and photographic skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- A good standard of Maths and English, ideally with GCSE C or above in both subjects.
- Familiar using Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An individual who can show they give attention to detail, are hardworking and self-motivated.
- A flair for creativity, with a good eye for a picture.
- Working as part of the team you must have good interpersonal/communication skills with people at all levels.
- We expect you to be reliable, responsible and honest.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- 360 degree photography of all products for shoezone.com.
- Editing of all photography to remove backgrounds, change colours and manipulate layers and retouching.
- Optimisation and upload of all product photos into CMS.
- Creation of lifestyle imagery as required.
- Produce high quality, commercial images ensuring that they are exposed correctly and colour consistent.
- Execution of fresh and creative compositions.
- Style and dress products in a commercial manner.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and is in a clean working order. Along with communicating equipment needs/failures to the Design Manager.
- Provide photographic tests/proofs as required.
- Accurately save and archive images.
- Maintain website product photos by searching and replacing old or updated products.
- Seasonal Look Book Shoots (indoor/outdoor) - Spring/Summer & Autumn/Winter.
- Research and preparation for look book shoot - including locations, equipment and product needs.
- Working with the Design, Digital and Store Marketing teams in order to execute successful and effective projects.
- Adhere to tight deadlines.
- Will be required to complete ad-hoc Marketing tasks.
Please note that this is a full time position 37.5 hours per week, however part-time and/or job share may be considered.
In return, we will give you thorough training and a competitive salary and benefits.
- Marketing Department