Digital Product Owner
Up to £450 per day
A leading retailer is looking for a Product Owner to join their team. You will be responsible for developing the customer experience across the ecommerce web platform through working closely with the business and analytics teams.
As the Digital Product Owner you will;
- Have experience working on Digital projects and creating the roadmaps
- Be able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and technical members of staff
- Be able to shapy product development
- Be confident presenting and speaking in briefings and meetings
- Have previously worked in an Agile Scrum environment
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of insight analytics to be able to develop the strategy behind it
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Emma Butler via the Apply link on this page.
- Digital Product Owner