TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to real-time customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics.Using agile working, you will operate as a Digital Product Owner for our Marketing Platform (Braze real-time marketing platform is a core component) prioritising and defining new features that combine mobile, email and web marketing with our data & analytics to deliver powerful capabilities for our marketeers to create industry-leading customer journeys and campaigns.
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead and are building an industry leading direct and digital marketing practice, that will delight our customers and grow our business. We’re looking ambitious marketing and digital experts who want to get their hands dirty building highly personalised, multichannel customer experiences.
This role can be based in London, Luton, Hannover, Rijswijk, Oostende or Stockholm
How you will make an impact as a Digital Product Owner
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Develop the product backlog for the migration of our marketing data to TUI’s common global direct marketing platform, maintaining a planning horizon of at least 6-12 months.
- Ideate, drive and co-own the delivery of a real-time marketing data ecosystem, enabling TUI to react immediately to customers location around the globe and their interactions with our marketing campaigns.
- Understand the business value of items on the product roadmap and create a clear backlog prioritsation framework that prioritises customer engagement and holiday sales revenue. You will maintain a clear line of sight from your product features the marketing campaigns they will be utilised on.
- Implement and optimize a regular post-implementation review cycle of new features to give clarity on their performance and inform an ideation process for the future backlog. Maintain a clear line of sight from new features to key performance KPIs such as revenue, base size and customer retention.
- Matrix manage a feature team using the agile scrum framework to own the delivery of your marketing product backlog.
- Negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders across functions and international markets, ensuring that key commercial priorities are correctly represented and prioritised.
- Define EPICs and User Stories that can be clearly understood by agile feature teams and support the delivery of those stories through agile scrum, covering not only happy paths but also other outcome scenarios.
Deliver enhancements & new features
- Provide interface with wider TUI business functions and brands, such as Cruise, TUI Hotels, TUI Destination Services, Group Technology, Group Innovation and the TUI App to capture new marketing capability opportunities and ensure key dependencies are delivered on time.
- Collaborate with TUI international marketing Centres of Excellence and Automation Specialists to develop best-in-class customer journeys.
- Work with development teams to establish and document technical details needed for user stories.
- Identify and select new 3rd party marketing technology plug-ins to provide complimentary capabilities of our core platform. Lead the vendor evaluation for these innovations and own the ongoing business relationship.
- Create informative and inspiring demos to bring the features to life for stakeholders and the team.
- Work with QA, test & release teams to ensure all features are of the highest quality and timely.
Monitor and drive KPI performance
- Take personal ownership of relevant KPIs and ensure that all developments are aligned to drive performance and have clear metrics, tracking mechanisms and targets. Your features will contribute to the targeted business benefits of over £50m.
- Highlight under-performance of metrics and develop plans in the roadmap and backlog in conjunction with wider product management team to address these.
- Work closely with a variety of senior stakeholders in development and business areas, building strong working relationships. In defining the introduction of the marketing platform to new functions and brands, this will include functional Heads, Marketing, Channel and IT Directors.
- Facilitation of requirements gathering across multiple stakeholder groups including, developers, CRM managers, Product Owners, functional Heads, architects and testers.
- Produce regular updates on development progress, KPI performance, and comms for governance meetings.
- Gain and maintain an expert understanding of the travel industry, TUI’s business and our drivers of value and wider dynamics in each source market and our competitors.
- Understand TUI’s customer segments and behaviors. Use this insight to inform and influence plans and development around KPIs and our marketing programs.
What you will bring as a Digital Product Owner
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
This role will be ideally suited to an ambitious individual looking to grow their career in digital and direct marketing as well as digital product manangement.</sp
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'