Digital Product Owner - Manchester
Digital Product Owner with excellent Agile and product owner experience in a digital environment is required by a leading Manchester-based company. You must have product owner experience in an Agile & digital software environment so comfortable working alongside Project Managers, solution architects, UX, developers and testers.
This product owner role is to be part of new product launches from start to finish, so you must have a passion for launching digital products
You should have the following experience:
- Experienced in a similar agile digital product owner role
- Experience of creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Comfortable with driving the experience alongside the UX & development teams
- Designing solutions that meet the different parts of the business, that are often conflicting, all in the view of the customer
- Understanding and experience of working closely with senior stakeholders
This is an excellent and exciting Product Owner role in an Agile development environment. The aim of the role is to define business requirement and specifications and take the project through the development life cycle with constant contact with the customer. You will be the product owner, know the products inside and out and be an integral part of the business to give the product focus and direction.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely and collaboratively with cross-functional agile product teams including UX, software development, testing etc to deliver products that engage with customers
- Lead the product delivery while will include the planning through to release
- Analyse the needs of the customer/business and create user stories
Part of the role will be to match technology with what the market needs so an overall solution can be created. The agile methodology will be at the forefront of this. As the Product Owner, it is will be very much an end to end role, with you providing a key part of the whole of the development life cycle. This includes quality assurance and final delivery.
My client is looking to pay between £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits. To apply press the apply now button to send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Keywords: Product Owner / Business Analysis / Digital / Agile / Manchester
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Keywords: Product Owner / Business Analysis / Digital / Agile / Manchester
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'