Digital Product Owner
London with occasional travel to Drax Retail sites as required
Circa £70,000 DOE + Group Performance Bonus & Benefits Package
Do you possess experience bringing ideas to life through the creation and launch of innovative digital experiences and products? Do you have a history of B2B roles and an understanding of the different mindsets within that market?
If so, Drax Retail are hiring and we want to hear from you!
Drax Retail encompasses Opus Energy and Haven Power and we are focused on revolutionising the experience our customers (end users and brokers) have with us across our businesses. As we embark on this journey, we are looking to recruit two people to join us as Digital Product Owners. These new roles will play an integral part in translating customer needs into digital products that create a seamless customer experience across web and mobile platforms.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Identifying emerging and future opportunities in the digital space and articulating the value of potential products to improving the end to end customer experience
- Determining a roadmap to deliver value and smooth implementation of new technologies and experiences
- Designing innovative solutions and experiences alongside Agency Partners, CX & UX Design and the Tech Lead counterpart
- Placing a focus on prototyping, testing & iterating to develop digital journeys and experiences which are effective and proven
- Owning and driving the day-to-day delivery for your area of focus, working alongside a scrum team, CX & UX, the wider business & our agency partner
- Monitoring the development of your specific area and sharing performance insight with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess a proven background as a Digital Product Owner or Manager operating in a fast paced and agile environment. Experience of the entire customer lifecycle and developing digital products and experiences from idea generation through to launch is highly desirable. You will be able to display experience of insight & analysis based decision making, roadmap development and design driven approaches with an ability to shape development based on customer research and testing. An understanding of different B2B mindsets would be highly advantageous and knowledge of the utilities industry desirable. Due to the nature of the role you will be a great communicator and motivator, able to work with a variety of stakeholders and teams to drive our digital proposals and deliver amazing results.
If this sounds of interest and you're looking for your next opportunity within an exciting, fast paced, industry, please apply today!
You may also have experience of;
Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, Digital Sales, User Experience, Customer Journey Improvement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job