About the Role
As part of our mission to give our customers the Digital experiences they expect & deserve, we’re hiring for a Digital Product Manager to join our Digital Management Team, reporting directly in to the Head of Digital.
The role will manage a team responsible for all of our In Life Digital Products and be responsible for defining & delivering our end to end Product strategy. You’ll identify with your teams opportunities to optimise & bridge gaps in our requirements & build development plans & business cases to ensure your Pproducts deliver what our customers need.
You’ll have experience in managing development roadmaps, co-ordinating big projects & defining & delivering strategic initiatives in an agile way. An experience in developing customer facing products would be an advantage.
Why should you apply?
We value new ideas here at Plusnet so if you’re looking for a step up in your career after time owning a specific product & want to test yourself in one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK then this is the role for you. You’ll be working with some of the leading international software companies & will have lots of opportunities to put your own stamp on a new team.
As a Digital Product Manager you will…
- Manage the In Life Products Team end to end development plan & strategic roadmap
- Enable the team to work in an agile way
- Identify gaps in our capabilities & convincing the business to invest in your ideas
In order to apply for this role you must have the following skills, experience and outlook..
- Demonstrable Product Management & development experience
- Understandings of dDigital behaviours, customer trends & comfortable with dDigital metrics
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating & leading on projects
- Experience in working in an Agile way
- Experience in managing & developing a team
- Experience with Google Analytics & Adobe testing suites
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job