Are you a Digital Product Manager looking for the next career step with one of the UK’s most innovative retailers? We’re shaking up the digital landscape within retail - we're in phase 1 which involves setting up a brand new digital function made up of talented UX Designers, Service Designers, Product Designers, Analytics and Optimisation Analysts - and of course Product Managers.
We’ve already accomplished a lot, but we have an aggressive roadmap that’s going to produce some real game-changing digital innovations for our customers. And we’re only getting started….
The Digital Product team are undergoing an exciting expansion, not only team size but also moving from a silo digital multichannel focus to an all-encompassing omnichannel customer experience focus, of which you will be crucial in defining and delivering part of the strategy. Working with our in-house UI/UX, Analytics, a set of exacting stakeholders and our development teams – this is a place where you will be empowered to innovate, optimise and deliver.
Digital is at the heart of our business strategy and we’ve got exciting plans. Our Senior Digital Product Managers represent both the business and the customer to identify opportunities to improve and enhance the effectiveness of the products and services they are responsible for. They then drive operational solutions whilst defining and delivering a portfolio of initiatives for the on-going development and optimisation of our digital landscape.
We're interested in people who have:
- Fantastic people skills: You're a natural at building strong relationships with stakeholders throughout a business.
- Able to work creatively under pressures of time and scope - retail is fast paced!
- A deep knowledge of eCommerce - it's trends, what makes customers tick, the good, the bad, the ugly..
- A deep interest in digital and technology innovation
- Experience of successful product delivery in an Agile environment
- Experience in creating product development strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to management
- Experience of managing all aspects of product development throughout its lifecycle
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.