Digital Product Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to join an ambitious Ecommerce .COM based in Woking. Working with the Tech, Marketing, and finance teams respectively.
- Taking ownership for the end-to-end user experience across all International markets and being challenged against conversion rate and UX customer satisfaction metrics.
- Conducting and communicating regular analysis of competitors and best practice.
- Engaging stakeholders, gathering requirements, collecting ideas and documenting specifications for product development.
- Contributing insight-driven ideas to help build a robust usability testing programme.
- Working with the design team to create proof of concept prototypes.
- Working with the web analytics team to generate A/B tests to improve existing functionality.
- Working with the marketing team to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, devices, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Working with the internal development team to bring MVPs to market quickly and deliver regular iterations.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager is a must in an ecommerce environment ideally.
- Track record of delivering measurable product development improvements.
- Strong knowledge of User Experience best practices.
- Agile expeirence is key.
- Need to have experience in
- annual bonus 10%
- life insurance
- Discount on travel products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job