Project Manager - Product Manager
Product Manager - Project Manager - Remote/London Our client, a global entity, is looking for a Digital Product Owner/Manager to take ownership of all aspects of the Digital Family. You will be responsible for the Project Management - Product Ownership - implementations - Upgrades of the Digital Family, including websites - E-commerce - Intranet etc. You will have a blend of the following skills:-
- Agile Methodology
- Worked on global Websites and ongoing development
- E-commerce development projects and roll-outs
- Product Ownership and Project Management
- Any knowledge of D365, Azure Ops highly desirable
- Have responsibility for documenting, tracking product requirements, team guidance, create, manage the product backlog and roadmaps
- Agile delivery of products Functional testing
- Create and reports on projects
If this could be your next Digital Product Manager/Project Manager career move, our client offers an excellent salary package, including 23 days holiday – Pension – discretionary bonus. please forward your CV in the first instance as the team is working remotely currently
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'