This is a new role that has arisen at a global brand with extremely high profile Products, they are looking to bring in a talented Digital Product Manager to take ownership their well known products. If you are looking for a step up, a chance to make a difference internationally and to do something new - this may be the right role for you.
As the Digital Product Manager you will manage a given product or set of products through the product lifecycle from concept to retirement. You will then set the vision and strategy for your given leading product line, translate that vision into deliverable release items and work closely with multiple stakeholders to bring products to market.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Product Management, ideally in an Agile development environment
- Digital Experience useful
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical ability and data driven decision maker with a strategic mindset
- Proven ability to manage a large stakeholder network comprised of diverse roles and personal interests.
- Has the ability to articulate and explain complicated issues in a simple and accurate manner.
- Well organised; able to manage own workload; prioritise and work autonomously or as part of a team as necessary.
- Articulate and professional with strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and relationships at all levels.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to Sam Maughan at Harnham via the 'Apply Now' button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job