A leading healthcare organisation is looking for a Digital Product Manager to contribute to the strategic growth of websites and apps. You will be involved in all aspects including scheduling and budgeting through reporting, research and analysis, maintenance, development and enhancement. This is a temporary role for someone who has a passion for technology and user-centred design, and will ideally go permanent. Based in their offices in Buckinghamshire. Good transport links from London.
- Contribute to the strategic growth of websites and apps
- Schedule, perform testing and manage budgets throughout delivery
- Conduct research and analytics
- Proposing and agreeing KPIs for the brand websites and apps, and client projects
- Delivering new features on time and on budget against the brands’ roadmaps and tracking their success
- Working with technical team to specify new features and writing user stories to ensure features meet the needs of users and clients
- Liaise with clients through the project delivery cycle from specification to development, delivery, and reporting
- Analyse data outputs from the products using Google Analytics to assess success of development work performed
- Liaise with Business Development to maximise the potential of existing revenue streams and propose and develop new ones
Experience / skills required:
- Demonstrable experience in a Digital Product management role
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of under friendly design
- Excellent IT and technical skills including knowledge HTML, Java script, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Excellent communication skills who can build effective working relationships
- Positive, can do attitude with strong project management skills
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job