The successful Digital Product Executive will join a UK leading online retailer based in West Yorkshire. The role requires a commercially minded Digital Product Executive, who is passionate about digital and keen to grow with the business.
The client is a UK leading online retailer based in West Yorkshire, of whom have experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years. This is the perfect time to join the business as they continue to grow in the UK market, and also overseas.
The successful Digital Product Executive will be responsible for:
- Supporting the clients technical environment and system architecture.
- Managing a product road map for existing products, to ensure continued improvement of E-stores.
- Building business cases to share with appropriate stakeholders.
- Deploying, measuring and analysing solutions to ensure fitness for purpose and provide actionable insight to the business.
- Gaining feedback, analysing the real problems and, critically, justification when rejecting ideas.
The successful Digital Product Executive will:
- Be commercially minded.
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Have a passion for digital.
- Have a desire to develop, and grow with the business.
- Have experience in the digital landscape.
The successful Digital Product Executive will receive a salary of £20,000. Additionally, the candidate will have the opportunity to develop their existing skill set, as well as learn new digital skills.