Are you a UI/UX designer with a passion for developing native apps, leaving a lasting footprint and fast-tracking your career progession? Then this is your next big opportunity!
I am working with a one of a kind busniess based in the heart of Mayfare, seeking an experienced UI Product designer to join their ranks.
About My Online Therapy
As a Product Designer at My Online Therapy (MOT) you’ll join a highly motivated and talented team who are driven to improving the lives of millions of people experiencing mental health issues across our planet.
We’re on a mission to make therapy accessible. By providing on-the-spot access to first class psychologists in multiple different ways, alongside digital psychological and educational tools, we want to put the power of change back into each and every person’s hands. We enable people to become the best version of themselves so that they can build a life with greater meaning, fulfilment and purpose.
We envisage a world where mental health is just as much about prevention as it is cure. Where the relationship you have with yourself is just as important as the relationships you have with others. Because when things change inside of you, they begin to change around you too.
The product team are responsible for shaping the customer experience and bringing our products to life. From research through to build, there are plenty of complex challenges we work on together every day. We’re extremely ambitious and creating something entirely new, so we’re aware that we don’t know everything. We’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve peoples’ lives.
As a Product Designer you will work across our consumer apps, iOS, android and web. You’ll work alongside product, engineering and content on our ambitious and rapidly scaling products. You’ll be the design lead and have the exciting responsibility of evolving MOT’s brand, design systems and user experience. We’re after someone who is ambitious with their ideas and believes that working collaboratively is the best way to get stuff done and create the best product possible.
What we’re after:
- You’re an experienced designer with a portfolio showcasing your product design work
- You have several years (3 to 5) start-up, agency, studio or in-house experience focused on digital software products
- You have experience designing for consumer facing native apps - iOS and Android
- You work best as part of a team collaborating with individuals in product, engineering and content
- You enjoy crafting concepts and sketches and rapidly prototyping ideas
- You’re passionate about user-centered design and spending meaningful time with users regularly
- You demonstrate an understanding of UX and UI principles and best practices
- While providing the best user experience you understand business goals and constraints
- You’ll be interested in shaping the way we work, our approach to UX / UI and the tools we use
- You’re a reliable self-starter who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- You’re excited about scaling products and want to help us reach millions of customers
In return, we will ensure you have:
- Competitive salary with a yearly pay review
- 25 days a year holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible Working.
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Mental health - we obviously take this seriously! You will have access to all our educational content and an employee assistance program if required
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- A well-equipped London office in Mayfair
- App design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'