DesignCuts is a digital organisation, based in Surrey, Addlestone. We are passionate about offering designers the best creative resources online, so we search the artistic world to find exciting new products to ensure we offer the resources our customers want to work with.
As a Digital Product Curator you would be responsible for:
- Researching and curating large volumes of digital products (fonts, textures, vectors, etc) for our growing online community of designers.
- Working with our founder and operations manager to diligently organise and track prospective product lines, and supplier relationships.
- Learning the evolving tastes and demands of our customer base, in order to shape your product selection and curation processes.
Scope for additional responsibilities:
- Fostering strong supplier relationships.
- Negotiating product pricing with new and existing suppliers.
- Directly assisting with customer research, to better understand our community and market.
- Eventually shaping our main product lines.
- Experience in the digital design ?eld (graphic designer, web designer etc…)
- A natural ?air/eye for design
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye for detail
- A meticulously organised nature
- A passion for research/curation
- A team player
- A positive nature
- A strong work ethic
This is a full time, permanent position based in Addlestone.
The hours for this role are currently 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9- 3 Friday with 2 hours working from home over the weekend. These hours are subject to change as you progress in your role.
- Product Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job