This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established team at one of Scotland’s leading digital print companies. DTP is looking for the right person to join their production team working with short run print orders in a very fast paced environment.
- Operation of production equipment required to process print work including Duplo booklet maker, Guillotine, Laminator, Laser Cutter, Large Format Printer etc.
- Production tasks include, print finishing, book-binding, laser cutting, large format production, canvas print making etc.
- Work in the dispatch department, packaging and arranging orders for appropriate dispatch
- Use a number of online and software based systems, including courier systems and internal MIS system
- Ensure work is produced to a high quality and consistent level.
Skills and experience:
- Print finishing experience - ESSENTIAL
- Large format production experience will be considered, but not essential
- Experience of Duplo bookletmaker or similar
- Confidence in and use of an MIS platform
- Experience in a busy production environment
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be people and customer focussed
- Naturally courteous and respectful to colleagues
- Work within the ethos of the company
- Large Format
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job