The company run an independent High Street print room providing our customers with a friendly, fast service with high quality end product. They are currently looking for an experienced person for operation of digital print machines and counter service. The successful candidate must have proven experience within a busy print room environment, operating varied small and large format printing machinery and print finishing equipment.
- Digital Print & Copier Operation
- Binding & Finishing
- Check and prepare artwork, making necessary amendments
- Take briefs from clients by phone and Counter Service
- Check accuracy of all completed work to meet client’s expectations
- A good understanding of the production process
- Monitor and re-order supplies when needed
- Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work calmly under pressure without constant supervision
- Good team player within our small team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hardworking and efficient, and must have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Holiday: 20 Days + Bank Holidays - Business Hours 9-5.30 Mon-Fri
- Please do not apply unless you have previous experience in a similar role.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"