Digital Print Operator
- £7.50 per hour, rising to £7.83 after 6 weeks
- Permanent (after 12 week probation period)
- Location: Liverpool
- 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
Our client is a large print organisation with several sites across the UK. They require a Digital Print Operator to work at their site in Liverpool.
You will primarily be tasked with the responsibility of providing a digital print service to fulfill customers’ requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet customer expectations in terms of timing, quality and any specific instructions regarding the customer’s printing requirements.
- Operate a variety of digital and scanning machinery
- Work to company work processes and service procedures.
- Management of customer expectations in terms of quality and delivery.
- Ensuring print room is well presented and maintained.
Job Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in a repro/digital print role is essential
- Adobe Acrobat Professional or Command Workstation experience is desirable
- IT/PC literate
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Full UK driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading company which can offer real progression and development opportunities.
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job