Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading digital performance agency based in North East. They are looking for a knowledgeable Digital PR & Outreach Consultant with experience of working in the SEO and digital marketing industry, in order to contribute heavily to the outreach and creation of key client content marketing.
For the right Digital PR specialist, this role can be based remotely, however travel to the North East would be expected.
The successful candidate will work with clients on creating, implementing and outreaching outstanding digital content campaigns that will engage consumer audiences. You will be responsible for building great relationships with major digital influencers, including editors, and journalists in both national, regional, and niche publications to maximise brand coverage and performance for your clients.
- You will deliver outstanding links and coverage for our clients through our content marketing campaigns and PR strategies for both UK and international regions
- You will play a key role in the content creation process and will have hands-on responsibility for managing projects, campaign implementation and performance reporting
- Reporting on various metrics to measure the success of content marketing and digital PR campaign activity to support the commercial client objectives
- Create solid relationships with our clients, offering support, insight and strategic direction
- Collaborating with your colleagues across the agency to integrate your campaigns with wider client strategies
- Supporting the agency in relevant new business development pitches
- Creating thought-leadership content for the agency blog and supporting additional agency marketing initiatives where required
- Commit to personal development using both agency training & support as well as personal commitment to personal and performance improvement
- Be visible throughout the agency as a thought leader on content marketing, and able to clearly articulate opportunities with colleagues and agency senior management team
Key Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience and understanding within a PR/outreach based role, ideally within a digital agency setting with a minimum of 2 years demonstrable hands-on experience.
- A solid understanding of SEO and how content marketing and link building impacts organic search visibility
- Experience in conception, development, and execution of digital PR strategies to deliver measurable performance for clients
- Superb planning and organisation skills that allow you to manage multiple competing priorities, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary.
- Content Marketing
- Link Building
- Organic Search
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'