Our client is growing beyond all expectations and are looking for an experienced Senior Public Relations Executive to join their ambitious PR team and help them in take their PR strategy to the next level! You’ll be responsible for producing compelling and high value PR for mainstream media throughout the UK in order to keep the brand at the forefront of both online and offline media.
As a job board, they have millions of data points at their fingertips across all industries, covering both candidate and recruiter behaviour. Your job will be to use these huge data sets to scope out and drive culturally relevant and thought-provoking PR angles through reporting on trends, producing whitepapers, building new PR partnerships
They are looking to welcome a new team member who is a PR professional wanting to take the next step in their career, working for a well-known and established UK brand.
- Manage their day-to-day PR activity, coming up with strong ideas and executing them to achieve PR targets
- Take the lead on link building activity and work closely with our in-house SEO team to understand priorities
- Work with the Global PR Manager on Resume-Library’s PR strategy to ensure a constant stream of coverage in the US and achieve link building targets
- Utilise our own internal data and analyse job market data to produce topical stories and social media posts, along with regular reports / press releases in-line with current media coverage
- Create unique story angles and confidently pitch to key contacts and secure significant media coverage, including broadcast opportunities
- Mange social media platforms
- Ongoing support with content creation in the form of blogs, press releases, whitepapers and award entries
- Monitor competitor activity on a regular basis and constantly think of ways to stay one step ahead
- Reporting into the Global PR Manager and have set KPIs in place with access to a series of effective tools to measure coverage.
- 3 years+ experience in a marketing role covering company’s PR, whether that’s in-house or within an agency
- You will be a quick thinker with the ability to generate new ideas and piece together our offering with current news trends, having solid experience producing reactive and planned PR, and developing a PR strategy.
- Producing content, using your passion and knowledge to create and deliver clever, relevant and press-worthy content, and enhancing engagement across social media platforms, especially LinkedIn.
- Skilled at analysing data to produce engaging articles, whitepapers and social media posts to significantly extend our reach, drive brand visibility and engage both clients and candidates
- Creative individual with faultless copywriting skills and the ability to create winning content on demand
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects
- The ability to think creatively and strategically when devising creative briefs, as well as the ability to critically evaluate creative work
- Confident communicator with the ability to build relationships across the business and externally with PR partners, editors and journalists both online and in traditional press.
- Knowledge to take the lead on link building activity and SEO.
- Experience with PR tools, similar to Cision and Response Source (desirable)
- Experience working in the U.S. market is a bonus
In return, they offer:
Competitive salary and pension contribution
Flexible working environment - weekly hybrid working across our Fleet office and remotely
The opportunity to work for a well-established UK brand and a growing US brand – with a tech-focused approach that sets us apart as a thought leader in the industry
The chance to manage and make a real impact on the business’s offline and online media coverage
The opportunity to collaborate with and learn from an ambitious and highly talented team of PR and marketing specialists
Our client is one of the leading job boards in the UK, attracting over 10 million monthly visits and boasting a CV database of over 16 million UK workers. This is why we are the job board of choice for over 10,000 customers who are looking to hire the best talent for their business. Their U.S. brand Resume-Library is one of the fastest growing job boards in North America and they have ambitious plans for further global expansion.
They are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'