Digital PR Executive (UK/US/IE)
£25,000-£30,000 plus Benefits
My client is looking for a Digital PR Executive to join their fun, dynamic marketing team based in London. You will be responsible for all Digital PR, Outreach and Influencer activity for the UK, US and IE market. This role will deliver the overall Digital PR strategy ensuring they are maximising opportunities for coverage within the relevant market(s). This role will also oversee communications with external suppliers, such as local PR/link-building agencies.
AS Digital PR Executive, your main Responsibilities will be:
- Develop and deliver top-level localised PR strategies to support overall SEO objectives
- Pitch and follow-up with journalists, editors, influencers and webmasters
- Develop a localised PR calendar to outline timings for campaigns
- Identify & onboard potential local partners, charities and industry experts
- Identify and develop relationships with key influencers
- Build relationships with business & trade press
- On-going competitor research, reporting back internally on best practices
- Monitor online media for new coverage
- Respond to journalist requests
- Liaise and report on performance of any outreach/PR partner agencies
- Weekly and monthly reporting on campaign performance
- Concepting, list building & research for campaigns
- Writing copy for campaigns, including press releases, pre-written articles and exclusive comments
As Digital PR Executive, you will have extensive experience in digital PR and/or link building role. Ideally have an ecommerce background with strong experience in content marketing and SEO.
In return you will receive a generous benefits package including company discount on their products and regular social activities including summer and Christmas parties, company lunches and movie nights etc.
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Media Outreach