Central Employment are working as a dedicated recruitment partner to an award-winning digital performance agency, based in central Newcastle. Due to on-going growth within their Digital PR & Outreach team, they have a new opportunity for a Digital PR Account Manager. Due to the working model of the team, we are open to candidates to work semi remotely, with regular travel to the North East.
Purpose of the Digital PR Account Manager:
They are looking for an experienced and creative digital PR professional to contribute heavily to the production and delivery of key client campaigns, and also be involved in developing and building upon our creative ways of working and processes. The successful candidate will lead client campaigns, creating and implementing outstanding digital strategies that will engage consumer audiences and make editors and journalists want to share your campaigns with their readers to generate interest, coverage and links.
Main responsibilties of the Digital PR Account Manager:
- Seed out creative campaigns to journalists and editors, making exciting pitches that stand out from the crowd.
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, and create tailored digital PR and link building strategies that will ensure they achieve their goals. Collaborating with your
colleagues across the agency to integrate your campaigns with the wider client strategies.
- Have ownership of creative campaigns, contributing creative ideas to all clients with the freedom to execute and ideate as you wish.
- Continually monitor campaigns and overall service performance and identify areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that our strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Design and manage the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
- Experienced digital PR consultant with a good understanding of SEO - 2 yrs + dedicated knowledge
- Experience of developing PR strategies and campaigns
- You must be outcome-focused, and methodical with a good grasp of link building, PR and content outreach.
- You’ll use a range of content types and platforms to their maximum potential and use this to manage cross-channel campaigns and pinpoint key opportunities for clients wherever possible.
- Previous agency SEO experience would be valuable, but we’re also happy to consider those with in-house experience.
- In addition to digital PR experience, we’re looking for strong account management, presentation and client communication skills.
- Account Management
- Link Building
- Media Outreach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'