Digital Portfolio Manager - Digital Change Portfolio Manager
Digital Portfolio Manager - Digital Manager - Portfolio Manager - Digital Transformation Manager - Agile - Digital Change - Coaching- Digital Project / Programme Management - Software Development Lifecycle - SDLC - Supplier Management - 14 Month Fixed term role - Salary up to £67K - Poole, Dorset.
My client is looking for an experienced Digital Portfolio Manager to lead the digital team who prioritise, plan and deliver new digital projects and to continue to drive forward my clients digital transformation and change programmes across the organisation.
- Translate the digital strategy across the organisation into a programme of digital projects, prioritising and sequencing their delivery
- Deliver the digital roadmap to ensure that the digital strategy is brought to life across the business
- Work with senior counterparts in the IT and Evidence & Insights teams to align delivery plans
- Manage project managers and ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the necessary quality standards ensuring appropriate rigour and standards are applied
- Manage User Experience and Business Analysis team members, ensuring that a User Centred Design approach and
- digital best practice is applied to digital projects and BAU activities
- Embed agile ways of working to enable the Digital team to deliver projects better and maximise value to users and stakeholders
- Work with our external partners and suppliers
- Report to PMO and other relevant senior leaders and project boards on the progress of projects
- Strong Digital Portfolio background
- Project prioritisation and planning
- Delivering projects using both waterfall and agile methodologies, with a deep understanding of both approaches
- Proven track record in digital project delivery, with a strong understanding of the software delivery lifecycle
- Experience of working with large and complex organisations to deliver inspirational and competitive digital solutions.
- Broad expertise across digital domains eg. UX, content strategy, analytics and optimisation and software delivery
- Management of external suppliers including commercial negotiation.
This role is a 14-month fixed term PAYE role to cover maternity leave and is based in Poole Dorset,
My client is looking to reward this Digital Portfolio Manager - Digital Transformation Manager a salary of up to £67K + Bens
If you are an experienced Digital Portfolio Manager who has worked within large and complex organisations and has a passion about Digital and has experience of managing a Portfolio of Digital and change transformation programmes then I would like to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'