At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
We have embarked on an exciting, large scale digital transformation strategy and are looking for talented and dedicated people to join our Customer Experience and Engagement team, part of TUI’s international Digital Transformation team.
Customer Programme’s aim is to enable a single view of our customer and deliver an efficient and effective solution to manage customer queries and contacts across all of TUI touch points. You are invited to join this strategic programme to drive the solution.
Over the last year, Programme has developed the SAP Cloud 4 Customer solution to best meet the needs of the TUI Group and functionality is live to take customer queries at holiday destinations. The Programme is now focused to complete roll out the solution across all source markets.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of Customer Experience Solutions to leapfrog TUIs Digital Customer Experience capabilities.
What you will be doing
As an experienced Solution Architect, you will drive the technical design and architecture authority for the programme and provide technical leadership during the development, build, test and deployment phases, assuring the solution adheres to the planned architecture and all functional and non-functional requirements are satisfied. You will also continuously look for opportunities to simplify and rationalise the platform technology stack.
You will in collaboration with business and technical delivery leads analyse functional and non-functional business and technical requirements and be responsible for translating it into architectural blueprints that outline Customer Platform solutions to achieve business objectives. Within the role you will assess the long-term benefits and impact of proposals and perform solution options analysis.
Furthermore, you will liaise with specialist architects, business leads, product owners and key suppliers and participate in associated programme and product delivery governance, steering boards and strategy forums, focusing on and contributing to the long-term business objectives and strategic targets for the Customer Programme. You are also expected to collaborate with Architects across TUI Digital Platforms on roadmap and integration alignment.
What we are looking for
- Experience in architecting large scale enterprise grade Customer centric solutions
- Experience in implementing CRM solutions based on SAP Hybris Cloud4Customer (C4C) architecture or alternative SaaS/PaaS e.g. SalesForce
- In depth knowledge and experience in IaaS/PaaS implementations in a hybrid model (integration to on-premise systems)
- Experience in Customer centric (CRM) / Customer 360 and Customer MDM projects
- Understanding of Data and Information Security core concepts, principles and best practices
- In depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns and best practices specially integration with SaaS
- A highly flexible, adaptable and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties / suppliers
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership to a group of solution designers, engineers and developers
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective collaborator to facilitate joint understanding of the outcomes of technology change and eliciting clear statements of requirements; be able to work with ambiguity and being able to solicit key information from project team members; demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and take on board a significant scale of technical and industry knowledge in a short period of time; and have consultative approach to work and able to give and receive constructive fact based criticism where necessary
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide with over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships. Our 63,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile”
How to apply
*Please visit our website for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job