Digital Planning Manager
Based EC2 or Surrey
An international client is looking to recruit a Digital Planning Manager who is able to put the "cat amongst the pigeons" in the B2B world and turn a few heads in this busy market.
Working with a creative agency and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in the B2B today!
You need to have digital Marketing expertise; which must include digital, video, social, media, analytics, search, content marketing & B2B Technology. You need to be calm under pressure, able to embrace challenges, take day-to-day responsibility for several exciting and huge clients.
What you will do:
- Work closely with key clients and the client services team. You will develop campaign plans focusing on integrated marketing programmes and delivering solutions
- Internally you will be that person to go to for digital and social planning for current and future digital marketing campaigns (which will include all digital mediums)
- Daily includes, detailed briefs, researching, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation.
- Develop in-depth strategy and consumer journeys for digitally-led campaigns
- Use analytics and tracking to measure effectiveness and sharpen the approach of the campaign
- Meticulous researcher utilising multiple research resources to deliver focused campaign propositions
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a marketing agency environment, preferably in B2B marketing agency but not compulsory
- Portfolio of analytical skills, curiosity, and a strong interest in behavioural aspects of B2B marketing and purchasing;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Familiar with social listening, web analytics and content planning
- Demonstrating strong commercial awareness in the development of campaign plans;
- Strong communication skills and great presentation skills;
- A great team player interfacing client and creative services teams providing oversight and leadership of marketing programs through the lifecycle
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Client Services
- Web Analytics
- B2B Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Creative Services