An exceptional opportunity for a B2C or B2B Digital Performance Marketing Executive/Manager to take the lead in the development of this rapidly expanding online business
A fast and progressive opportunity for a talented Digital Marketer to join an exciting and rapidly expanding eCommerce business. You will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the Head of Digital to develop and execute strategies across digital performance channels. The role is to manage the daily performance of Display, Retargeting/Programmatic, Paid Social, Affiliate and PPC, engaging with key internal stakeholders and utilising external agencies to drive results.
* Executing digital channel strategies across performance marketing channels: Display, Retargeting, Programmatic, Paid Social, Affiliate and support with PPC
* Managing the daily digital trading performance across these particular channels
* Ensure our approach to market conforms to Brand guidelines and we're FCA compliant
* Identifying improvement opportunities, working with the business and agencies to produce commercial advancement
* Putting KPIs in place to understand what works and what doesn't
* Liaising with other digital and marketing teams to align performance marketing strategies to the wider marketing strategy and cross-channel campaigns
* Testing, learning and evolving within your channel ownership and in liaison with UX team
* Working closely with the compliance team to ensure all ads are fully compliant with both FCA and ASA.
Proven understanding, experience and ownership of digital performance marketing channels
* A passion for digital marketing - the type of person who enjoys reading blogs like PPC Hero, and attending conferences for ongoing learning!
* Process driven, but not afraid to challenge the way things are currently done
* Highly analytical and commercially awar
* Organised, with strong project management skills
* Can demonstrate experience of having tested new things, drawn learnings from them, and evolved strategies as a result.
BASIC: £35,000 - £45,000
BENEFITS: Gym Membership, Private Medical, Fantastic Christmas parties, and more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job