A large insurer requires a Digital Marketer to join an exciting and rapidly expanding eCommerce business. You will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the Head of Digital to develop and execute strategies across digital performance channels. The role is to manage the daily performance of Display, Retargeting/Programmatic, Paid Social, Affiliate and PPC, engaging with key internal stakeholders and utilising external agencies to drive results.
You will be responsible for:-
- Executing digital channel strategies across performance marketing channels
- Managing the daily digital trading performance across these particular channels
- Ensuring FCA compliance
- Identifying improvement opportunities, working with the business and agencies to produce commercial advancement
- Putting KPIs in place to understand what works and what doesn’t
- Liaising with other digital and marketing teams to align performance marketing strategies to the wider marketing strategy and cross-channel campaigns
Proven understanding, experience and ownership of digital performance marketing channels
A passion for digital marketing
Process driven, but not afraid to challenge the way things are currently done
Can demonstrate experience of having tested new things, drawn learnings from them, and evolved strategies as a result.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job