Job Title: Digital Performance Manager
Location: Southampton, SO14 5QF, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £30,000 Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Digital Performance Manager Introduction:
Oyster Yachts is a British boat builder. We've been designing, building and supporting the world's finest luxury bluewater sailboats since 1973. Our DNA is rooted on the foundation of over 20 million blue water sailing miles and more than 90 circumnavigations, we pride ourselves on putting people first. As a growing business, we enable our employees to take ownership of their work and to be the best at what they do.
Are you passionate about taking responsibility and having the ability to make a difference? Do you think outside the box and enjoy tackling challenges with colleagues alongside you?
If so, Oyster Yachts has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Performance Manager to join our Marketing Team. We're looking for a digital guru with strong analytic and commercial mindset to work alongside us to maximise the performance of our digital ecosystem. Specifically, to grow visitors, increase brand visibility, reach our target audience, engage them and convert genuine leads.
This is a new role. It will be hands-on and requires an agile approach to successfully optimising the performance of our organic and paid digital channels, content, conversation and campaigns. We expect candidates to be self-motivated, ambitious and determined to dramatically increase performance of website traffic and conversion of leads from within the international sailing community.
Permanent, based in Southampton with travel across our UK offices in London and Norfolk. Full time - 40 hours per week
The Digital Performance Manager Role:
The optimisation and performance of Oyster's digital ecosystem to effectively amplify the brand, content and marketing campaigns amongst target audiences, maximising Oyster's visibility, increasing visitors, followers and conversion of leads.
The Role Responsibilities:
Website - manage, customise and continually optimise performance through best practice SEO, relevant content creation and optimisation, user experience, CRM collaboration and analytical insights that drive visitor growth, dwell time and conversion of leads.
SEO - optimise Oyster's owned digital platforms, marketing content, Oyster channels and paid activity to continually improve organic and brand search performance in international search rankings. Working to increase brand visibility to increase numbers and the quality of visitors to the website.
Paid - collaborate on a traffic and lead acquisition strategy across paid, organic search, social and display activity for all marketing activity to optimise reach, engagement and conversion. Once committed, optimise activity to meet target CPC and conversion KPIs.
Content Marketing and Campaigns - inform optimisation and acquisition strategy to fully enable reach, targeting and engagement, both organic and paidactivity
CRM - seamlessly connect website and marketing activity through CRM. Activate campaigns to grow traffic, track and retarget visitors, convert leads and informROI.
Analytics - inform activation strategy and optimise performance through a robust data and insight methodology to enhance the performance of content, targeting and retargeting, community conversation and general marketing activities.
The ideal Digital Performance Manager:
- A digital genius, passionate about digital with a minimum of 3 years' experience in digital performance or digital marketing roles
- Experience of working with consumer brands with a direct to consumer digital focus
- Strong analytical thinker with hands-on experience analysing digital performance and recommending improvements.
- Excellent understanding and practitioner of planning, set-up and measurement of successful SEO and content marketing strategies
- Experience of working across all digital and social media platforms, including website (Wordpress), CRM (Hubspot and Office 365), Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and blogs, listening, analytics, insights and performance tools
- Deep experience of paid advertising - organic, PPC and display through Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ad Manager and YouTube paid advertising
- Highly motivated, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, able to provide concise feedback and direction to internal and external stakeholders
- Organised with the ability to multi-task with ease
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A professional and proactive work ethic
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing or equivalent professional qualification i.e.CIM
- Fluent in the latest digital analytic, listening, management and performance tools (Sprout; Google Suite; Bing; Supermetrics; Spyfu;etc…
This is fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great benefits. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Manager
- Digital Performance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'