DIGITAL PERFORMACE ANALYST | £30- £35,000 PA | SOUTH-EAST LONDON | PERMANENT
This client is a leader in the Insurance industry providing cover to millions of consumers nationwide and they lead the market in both motor and home protection. They have over 30 years' experience in their market and have won numerous awards over the past 5 years alone for their business and products offerings.
They are seeking a Digital Performance analyst to join their team working across their largest market the motor insurance sector focusing on Insights/ performance analysis as well as customer and Business needs. The goal is to increase customer satisfaction as well as identify keys areas for new business opportunities in a competitive and changing industry.
REQUIREMENTS/ YOU MUST HAVE:
- Adobe Analytics experience (1-2 years minimum) - GA experience also applicable
- Have experience of optimisation (In particular A/B testing)
- Provide actionable insight to Performance and Digital teams
- Perform deep-dive analysis of the Digital journey to pull out trends, opportunities and issues.
- Be able to Perform ad-hoc requests for Digital performance data
- Play a key role in support product managers with analysis of digital performance, commercial and customer data.
- Define capability requirements needed to fully understand customer journeys and behavioural traits.
This is a really successful Digital team utilizing a variety of data from multiple sources and applying new technologies to all aspects of their business. There is a really opportunity for personal progression as well as the opportunity to learn new skillsets. So, get in touch ASAP -