Digital Partnerships / Sales Executive
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with flexible working. Hybrid working model with set company office days.
Monetise is a globally recognised digital acquisition company - specialising in affiliate marketing - and have grown rapidly since launching in 2011. They have developed into a highly respected, industry-leading global affiliate network, operating out of Melbourne, Derby, UK. Melbourne is a small and attractive Georgian market town about 8 miles south of Derby.
They are led by an experienced management team and a hands on board of directors comprised of seasoned veterans within the lead generation industry.
Duties of the Digital Partnerships Manager:
- Understanding and working closely with clients to identify their needs and develop strategies to increase revenue
- Manage a portfolio of Key Advertiser or Affiliate Accounts
- Day to day involvement with high profile clients such as YouGov, Amazon prime, The Body Shop, Dunder and Ipsos
- Increasing traffic volumes for existing clients by developing strong and sustainable partnerships
- Use of internal business development techniques on platforms such as LinkedIn, to generate new clients
- Provide first class support and communication with all affiliates and clients over phone, email and Skype
- Use of social media including Twitter https://monetise and LinkedIn https://company/2463450 to promote the company
- Representing Monetise at UK and global trade shows such as Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas
- To enforce and comply with all company policies and procedures which are fundamental in maintaining effective performance, communication and good business reputation
Requirements of the Digital Partnerships Manager:
- Ideally at least one year’s experience working in a sales-based role
- Experience of affiliate marketing would be advantageous although this is not essential
- You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Speaks with confidence and conviction when communicating over the phone
- An organised approach and the ability to meet deadlines are key
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic HTML experience related to email is desirable.
- First class negotiation skills
- High level of English and Maths
- Possess relevant degree/qualifications or equivalent practical experience (Desirable)
- Experience of working with high profile clients (Desirable)
Digital Partnerships Manager Benefits:
- 28 days paid annual leave per year
- Additional holiday accrued annually
- Flexible working hours with 2 fixed remote working days per week. Remote working will start following the probationary period.
- Potential bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company social events
- Opportunity for overseas travel
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Expected start date: 01/11/2021
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'